Come Join Us On Set Wednesday, June 29th
Be in a movie and volunteer for a non-profit at the same time.
Hey everyone! Please share!
On June 29th, join a handful of nonprofits on the set of ‘Step Sisters’ to volunteer as a background artist! Production will donate $10 to a nonprofit for every person that attends!!!
When: Wednesday, June 29th @ 9AM for a few hours (Stay as long as you like!)
Where: Morehouse College (Parking TBD)
All Ages, Ethnicities are welcome – yes even kids!
Click on the website below to see our current list of participating nonprofits and to sign up for Wednesday!
Please support @IWillSurviveInc by connecting with us on IG and Facebook to share with friends.
Donating time is important as well as money. Here is a list of other important donation items. We are always accepting items for care packages for clients in our programs affected by breast caner.
1. Aloe Vera Gel (Natural healing after radiation)
2. Alkaline Water (PH of 8 or above with BPA free plastic)
3. Deodorant (No parabens, colors, or aluminum)
4. Headscarves and Natural Hair Care Items (Natural Shampoo’s after Chemo, Organic Coconut Oil)
5. Gas card/ Marta cards (traveling to health care facilities)
6. Essential Oils (Frankincense, Lavender, Lemongrass, Myrrh)
7. Organic ginger, turmeric, vitamin D, vitamin C, probiotics
8. Stress relief items (movie passes/spa gift cards/event tickets)
9. Motivational Reading Material (Books/Poems/Magazines)
10. Motivational Music and Movies (Work Out Videos/Yoga/Stretching)
11. Educational Materials (Holistic/Organic)
12. Kindles, Laptops, Cell Phones (to get our survivors jobs from home after treatments)
13. All Inclusive Vacation Tickets (Survivors stress relief after treatments/surgery)
14. Healthy Food Prep made easy (Juicer, Blender, BPA Free Containers, Nutri-Bullet, etc.)
15. Detox program with Living Foods Institution (10 day voucher)
Thank you from all of us,