Please help us gain more funds for our programs. You can do so by linking your Kroger plus card with I Will Survive, Inc. (IWS). Can’t decide which Kroger to shop at. There are several Kroger’s all over Georgia. One of our favorites, which seems to be the cleanest and widest range of organic selection is the Kroger in the Brookhaven area. They just remodeled too! Is that far from you? You can find a Kroger closer to you. Once you find the Kroger you like, please follow these steps below to ensure you are connected to us. If you have not donated to IWS, there is still time before you do your taxes, or if you are a main shopper at Kroger, you can register your card in no time and feel great about buying food for you and your family and donating to a great cause at the same time. Please share and help someone else walk through the steps. We thank you for your continued support. CONTEST: You can send in selfies to our Facebook or Instagram pages at Kroger and could win a free gift card to Kroger. Keep selfies PG-13 please. #IWillSurvive RULES: Must be a Kroger plus card holder linked to I Will Survive, Inc. Two winners will be announced in October of 2014!
Kroger Community Rewards®
NPO #55892 (I Will Survive, Inc.) TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with IWS after you sign up.
- If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you, The Community Rewards Team