We are blessed to have two new team members on board. Kimberly will be running the Public Relations department for I Will Survive, Inc. (IWS) for the remainder of 2014. She is with JonAshtonPR. Robert will be doing some graphic designs and video work for IWS.
Do you have a skill you would like to share and want to be involved in your community? Do you have some extra down time and want to serve small or large? We are always looking for additional help.
Here is a good way to get started if you are looking to also join our team:
- Study our mission (Board members will be asked about it in the community)
- Review the website and other social media sites
- Be ready to lead the community and serve
- Dedicate time, talent, and treasure
- Learn the language (Every organization is slightly different)
- Plan to execute by attending meetings and staying active
————————————————————————————————————————– Are you looking to join our team as well or just want to be more involved? Become a board member today for IWS! New board member orientation is March 15th 1:30pm- 3:00pm @MakiFresh in Buckhead. Email for application packet. Serious inquiries only please. Anisa.Palmer@IWillSurviveInc.org