Jacquie has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and recently had a mini stroke. We are uniting to raise money to help with her recovery.
My beloved mom Jacquie was diagnosed with breast cancer and about a month and a half ago, she just had what the doctors believe to be a mini stroke.
1) because we need your thoughts and POSITIVE UPLIFTING PRAYERS. If you do not have anything uplifting or positive energywise to give to this situation…please do not talk about it or tell all your friends, etc. We only need positive, uplifting energies at this time.
2) She has a LOT of medical expenses coming some of which are covered and a LOT of which are not. It will be a lot easier to do what needs to be done if we all can do a little bit to assist her. The power of our collective activity will make things much easier.
With the stroke having took place a month ago she has had a dramatic dive in her mobility. She has had multiple falls (luckily she was not hurt), and has been having a challenge with walking straight, lifting herself etc.
It has gotten to a place where I am worried to leave her and I also need skilled help with caring for her medical needs.
What I am asking for is some initial financial help with this transition…and ongoing help if you can manage it…but this time period right now is really important with getting her the care and support she needs.
It has been very challenging because we just recently moved and a lot of money was spent on that…additionally she has had some specific things that she needed right away that put a heavy strain on my budget.
She currently is in need of:
1) Skilled nursing care that can come in daily and care for her
2) Home health care that can supervise her movement, help her with bathing, cooking, and house keeping and companionship during the day.
3) A rolling walker with a seat that she can sit on
4) A new bed that is not so low and is more comfortable.
5) A low cost get about car that my aunt can use to drive my mom to her doctor appts, etc – when she flies out from AZ toward the end of the month in order to help me with her care on a daily basis.
I really appreciate all of you who have reached out in love and support of my mom…if you have any questions or want to learn more about how she is doing feel free to reach out to me directly via email at email@example.com.
Thanks in advance for your love and support! It means the world to us.